
last night watched this Hindi movie( We are family)…a good way to burst your tears!ha3…summarized here, it is all about love and how do you deal with it.particularly about adults..which is..sigh..complicated..

Catch up moral:
If you say you love then never think of separation..though how hard is the condition
Give rooms to each other. Relationship will never go smooth if you hold too tight.
Avoid stubbornness when it comes to others/everybody’s interest.
Be grateful for the chance given to be together. One of us will meet the Creator..sooner or later.
Love is about a huge of sharing and understanding.
A beautiful movie..though I am not yet in a state of married status, the story make me think future..=) thanks for bbdear for downloading the movie….
It is Saturday…deep in me said; Happy Sabbath to my family members, I know they are dedicated followers of our family official religion...
Just to re track what I know (remember about it, Seventh Day Adenventist)….
- Saturday is being observed as a rest day( no business conduct/profit activities..including schooling etc), devotion day, which being conferred as in the Ten Commandments.
- Ten Commandments: Are the fundamental beliefs of this religion. We believe it was given to Prophet Moses (Nabi Musa) in Mount Sinai. Contained with 10 basic rules that govern the conduct of the followers. Brief picture of what is the contains;

- Pork is not allowed…how far it is prohibited, need a deep learning. (Personally, pork is not and never be my menu)
That is all I can write here, how far am I observe the above..is…hurmm (sometimes there are things that are shall not revealed...=)
Last but not least:
Just another dot..dot..
Miss my bbdear..will counting the day till we will meet again..=)
truely,LADY JOLI
No comments:
Post a Comment