disclaimer

"author is totally exclude from any liability upon all un satisfied,disagreement,unlike or whatsoever dispute arise from any notes posted in this blog"
All rights reserved.

Friday, August 26, 2011

no title

Almost end of August..Ramadhan over, Syawal is coming. Means will have the 3 days public holiday..What will be in my list of “ to do”? Nothing yet actually,maybe eating and watching TV. Since 2008, I was trying to spend my raya holiday with frens,bf actually.with his family and frens. But not this year, not sure if the real difficulty is because I dun have enough time, or I am in different. Let see if I will have time after the holiday.

Ok, forget about the festival.( almost forgot that, the Merdeka is soon coming.) Thanks to God as the nation where I live is still in control though the real demon are unidentified. Like other youngsters, we are eager to find life,wealth,love..life nowadays is a competition. Laziness and sorrow will make me lost and finally become nothing. But at the same time, some maybe lost as it is true you would not always at the top. At the time for you to be at the lower level, soreness will come. Then where to turn?

Would I say this is the time to think..ohh God,why am i in this situation..Except one that never have a belief on the existent of God. Personally saying, it is not easy to proclaim and set own mind that I am a free thinker..In other word, I don’t embrace any religion that belief in God. Bullshit….in fact I am searching for something. (not disclosed yet)



Another things to jot down,some people say” do what you want to do and not what others would like you to do.”

Sound excellent! But how far can we accomplish it? In what sense? When it is practicable? I am wondering too, as I am trying hard to see where and make it realistic. its all about what you hold..sigh think and do,observe and change..

then as a growing up girl,would i say the above is what am i think now..let see next after 3,4 years...

another few days,my dear bf will come back.May God with him during his journey back..at the same time hoping for some positive changes between us.Again, i would say i still believe what is called "bless".

truely,

LADY JOLI xxxx =)


No comments:

Post a Comment