disclaimer

"author is totally exclude from any liability upon all un satisfied,disagreement,unlike or whatsoever dispute arise from any notes posted in this blog"
All rights reserved.

Friday, June 24, 2011

campur aduk weekend

Urmm…I think date setting in my post x betul la..tp nevermind..malas

Ok..today just intended to write mixing things.

Ive go through on one of somebody blog..which I guess it is a public blog, at the same time a blog for gossiping..talk about others.those bad things..bla2..and saw picts of this 2 junior and senior drama actress.iewww, but at the same time I would say..none of anybody business..die da tua ke, bujang bergetah ke..that is their freedom to pose in that style..but still put blame on the publisher as well kan..

On behalf of the actress tu pun, mybe they x intended to expose that such pict ..ntah lah..everything can happen in this sorrow world.( my father say that” sorrow world”..but it is true pun kn..)

Somebody call me seeking for preliminary advice..she was being defamed badly in muka buku by somebody that sometimes ago was closed to her..see this world and the habitants inside.today your bestie can be so good towards u, tomorrow that bestie can be your good enemy..mybe that is why I don’t have many best frens..thus last time ive go through it..sigghhh..it is painfull..but what goes around comes around..karma isn’t..

Life experience I would say.actually no I am still infront of trademark paper yg x habis2 lagi..malas nye nk brainstorm!!nnt2 k..mybe nothing to do this weekend and this is of in my list.perhaps!

Back to the preliminary advice..whenevr you are a victim,never lost the proof and most important try to be cool and your brain must work fast!!..get police report and start to find other relevant authority..dun worry so much, we do have computer crime act..which only benefited when you have a good lawyer ..or in such case, maybe the PP..not sure..study x habis lagi..ha3!!

K la..nak balik r..baca buku tambah ilmu..=P

Truly

LADY JOLI

No comments:

Post a Comment