Almost 6 month here…hurmmm..am I satisfied?sincerely not.not easy to feel satisfied when it is comes to your high expectation.
But still cannot put 100% blame on them ©.. my part too, need to improved my edu level and of course should at least be glad as it is not that easy to be in my position now.May be indirectly say, I was jumped into a deep jungle and now have to find way out and to build new residency in a correct place.
Owhh..this is me.it was not expected, you see.this is one way to survive.life must be continue and certainly cannot depends on family support at all time.hello miss..you are not 16 ok!
Actually im not that free to write..but I am not in a mood to proceed with all the works that currently looking at me and say..miss Cofrina,please settle me first!!me!..me!..me!
Shut up!...ha3..as if that is our conversation.well now is almost 7pm..then, all phone call and confirmation only can be done tomorrow morning!
What next?..another interview request.should go or not to go?argh!!!..cant make the decisions!try to cooling down..but am I having enough time?
With my so called “my helper” is currently not available here to help me..i am a bit lost..=(
Lets go home then…bye =( leave you with unhappy smile…
Truly,
LADY JOLI
No comments:
Post a Comment