disclaimer

"author is totally exclude from any liability upon all un satisfied,disagreement,unlike or whatsoever dispute arise from any notes posted in this blog"
All rights reserved.

Friday, June 10, 2011

love story


Actually I am not so sure what to write..but I have a lots in my mind. One of it;

Really miss bbdear..dont know when to see him and I am not ready to ask again..Shall I think just wait and see? What next, is out of my control. Of course I am not ready for any official separation =(..see, love him a lot….

Imagine me without you
I’d be lost and so confused
I wouldn’t last a day, I’d be afraid
without you there to see me through
I can’t imagine me without you


ok..today I just want to recall our moments, which currently we are almost 4 years in a r/ship.a lots of happiness, sad, regretting, stupid,funny memories.

The best thing is….i never in favour of him before, which for the first time I saw him I never thought ,even to be friend with him but I am not sure why I didn’t insist to reject him when we started to talk to each other. Ego perhaps..=) and even the day I accept him I am not in a serious mind set.just trying..

Then,suit my face…people say never hates somebody that u never know,it would be turn into something different!yes..it is!well, could not say this is a faith or whatever it named..but I believe something happens with reasons behind. Though I cannot ensure what are the end of our r/ship (means happily married or separate), still I try to stand strong for this unless there is a situation that force for a separation. Maybe at that time I will still in love with him?!!it’s all about feelings, no one can give total assurance u see.

Sighhh…don’t occupied your mind with this kind of things! shall you still love somebody, do your best for it! don’t be shy to be a bit possessive,jealous,bitchy perhaps ^-^….if you want him, learn how to tie him!yet the more you tie him the more he want to run from you… =)

People say..even it is not your faith to be together , especially end up with marriage, but if you have been there as somebody which was damn special..he would never forget you!so be somebody that unforgettable……

But in my own story, I am not dare enough to say..”i am ready to lost him”….just strong enough to keep quiet and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment